Below you can find the list of currently confirmed lectures of ASPM 2013.
The conference programme can be found here.
- Ann-Christine Albertsson: Sustainable Biobased Materials
- Nikos Hadjichristidis: Synthesis and Self-Assembly of Well-Defined Copolypeptides
- Alamgir Karim: Dynamic Directed Assembly of Functional Multicomponent Polymer Films
- Gerhard Wegner: Polyvinylphosphonic Acid (PVPA) - The Challenge to Create a Polyelectrolyte for Advanced Technologies
- Matthew L. Becker: Regioselective Functionalization of Polymer Constructs with Growth Factor Peptides for Regenerative Medicine: Gels, Fibers & Scaffolds
- Michael R. Buchmeiser: Rechargeable Batteries Based on Li-Sulfur/Poly(acrylonitrile) Composite Materials: Synthesis and Structure-Related Electrochemistry
- Andrzej Dworak: Non-linear Macromolecules of Controlled Structure and High Functionality
- Todd Emrick: New Synthetic Polymers and Nanocomposites: From Self-directed Assembly to Semiconductor Superhighways
Lucia Gardossi: Enzymatic Catalysis for Polycondensation: Potential Impact and Technological Barriers
- Dieter P. Gruber: New Ways for the Characterization of Appearance Properties of Plastic Products and Components Close to Human Vision
- Sabine Hild: Scanning Force Microscopy Beyond Imaging: Determine Polymer Properties on the Nm-scale
- Peter Krajnc: Creating Hierarchially Porous Polymer Materials with Emulsion Templating
- Igor Lacik: Zwitterionic Polymers: Kinetics, Characterization and Biomedical Applications
- Robert Liska: Thiol-Ene Polymerization of Biocompatible Monomers in Additive Manufacturing Technology
- Matej Praprotnik: Open Molecular Dynamics Simulation of Star Polymers
- Coleen Pugh: Synthesis of Functionalized PLA and PLGA
- Volker Ribitsch: Functional Materials from Polysaccharides
- Mark D. Soucek: Alkyd Technology
- Gregor Trimmel: Nanoparticle-polymer Hybrid Solar Cells
- Ema Žagar: Utility of Chromatographic and Spectroscopic Techniques for a Detailed Characterization of Poly(styrene-b-isoprene) Miktoarm Star Copolymers with Complex Architecture
Please fill in all the fields to submit!
Please enter a valid e-mail address!
Please fill in all the fields by your own!
Please enter a valid telephone number or leave this window empty!
The username or password you have entered is incorrect!
Please enter a valid username!
Please enter a valid password!
Please enter a valid username and password